- Starbucks – wi-fi is free (reliability 5/5). Plenty of plug points available in larger branches.
- Le Pain Quotidien – pleasant environment and service. Good wi-fi (reliability 4/5). Plenty of plug points (pick a table next to a wall).
- Pret a Manger – free wi-fi (reliability 4/5). Good food. Limited plug points.
Shoreditch / Brick Lane
- Brick Lane Coffee – 157 Brick Lane. Haven’t tried this personally, but is supposed to be a nice place, and has free wi-fi.
- Rough Trade East – also haven’t tried this yet, but apparently there’s a coffee shop with free wi-fi (how to get there)
Waterloo / South Bank
- Royal Festival Hall – plenty of space to hang out. Wi-fi signal can be very poor (reliability 3/5).
- Le Pain Quotidien
Other London Cafe Work/Wi-Fi Guides