Hi! I’m Matt Collins.
I’m an entrepreneurial CTO and product leader who loves building successful online products and services.
I’ve co-founded and helped grow a number of online businesses:
- CTO and Head of Product at Apply4 Technology, providing SaaS tools to some of the largest cities and local governments in the UK, US and New Zealand.
- First CTO at LoveCrafts, a VC-backed e-commerce retailer, helping grow the business from almost nothing to £multi-million per year.
- Co-founded and sold the UK’s first food-focused daily deals website.
- Launched and sold a cosmetics subscription box business.
Prior to this, I developed software for Cisco‘s multi-billion dollar lines of networking gear.
Interests & Experience
- B2B SaaS
- Product strategy
- Software engineering
- Business model innovation
- Ruby on Rails