Get a professional evaluation of your product development setup and how to improve it
Are you facing one of these common product development challenges?
- Your development team is frustratingly slow
- Too many bugs are creeping in
- You’re not sure if your team’s working on the right things
- You’re finding it hard to communicate with your developers
- You’re worried your developers aren’t thinking strategically enough
If so, a product development audit could help.
This professional review is a great way to:
- Highlight what’s already working well
- Identify stumbling blocks you may not otherwise be aware of
- Get concrete advice on turning things around
What is covered in the audit?
The product development audit will look at the most critical aspects of your product organisation.
- product vision and strategy
- product management
- codebase (samples of code, recent commits, branching strategy)
- system architecture
- data model
- any system documentation
- QA and testing
- deployment process
- backups & disaster recovery plans
- monitoring & alerting
- other development processes and practices
You should consider using this service if…
- You have one or more product development teams.
- You feel your product development could be working better.
- You prefer to be informed about your product development issues.
What are the deliverables?
The ultimate deliverable is an audit of the key aspects of your current product development setup, presented as a PDF report. The report will include an assessment of your current setup and recommendations on how to improve it.
The report may include, but is not limited to:
- recommendations for prioritising development work to deliver more value, faster
- advice on how to get your team working together more effectively
- tips for running a more satisfying agile process
- easy changes that can have a big impact right away
- tools or services that can immediately start saving you time or money
How much does the Product Development Audit cost? How long will it take?
Please get in touch for costs. I can typically conduct your audit within three weeks of an initial consultation.
I’m interested! How do we get started?
Please send me a message via my contact form here, briefly describing your business and your top product development problems. If you’re a good fit for the audit, I’ll send you a scheduling link for the initial consultation.